RepeaterPhone version 1.0.6 has been released
RepeaterPhone is an app which lets you connect to and use Allstar and Echolink networks. Connect to nodes, conferences and repeaters from around the world, using your iPhone or iPad.
You will need an account with either the EchoLink or AllStarLink networks, as well as a valid amateur radio license and call sign to use this app. Please see https://www.echolink.org or https://www.allstarlink.org, respectively, for more details.
* Push-to-talk interface
* Browse or search the directory for available nodes
* Mark favorites with a star for quick access
* Supports various audio devices, including Bluetooth headsets
* Fully integrated into your phone’s recent call system
* Includes a watch extension for dialing favorites and controlling push-to-talk
* Sharing your device with a licensed family member? Switch accounts easily
If you have used Echolink on your smartphone in the past, you can now enjoy
the superior audio fidelity of Allstar.
Version 1.0.6 includes the following changes and improvements:
- Fixed crash due to malformed RTCP packet sent by SvxLink
- Added support for parsing EchoLink participant list in SvxLink format
- Now dismisses the keyboard when selecting an item from search results so that it does not obscure the screen, particularly the Connect button
- Attempting to catch and recover when Bluetooth causes an exeption when Voice Processing is on
Version 1.0.5 released on October 26, 2022 included the following changes and improvements:
- Subsequent AllStarLink connection attempts now have the retransmitted flag set
- ASL calltokens will now only be requested once
- Certain error messages should have human readable messages instead of numbers
- Fixed a bug where manually adding an EchoLink node wouldn’t accept a dash
RepeaterPhone is available on the App Store for $7.99.