MacLoggerDX Version 6.46 released.
MacLoggerDX – the Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 140 countries….
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports more than a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW, IOTA Confirmations and much more.
What’s New in version 6.46:
- Requires OS X 10.13+.
- macOS 11,12,13 (Big Sur, Monterey, Ventura) supported.
- Apple Silicon or Intel (Universal) application.
- Added SOTA, POTA, WWFF Log search/modify.
- Added MY_STATE:, MY_CNTY: comments ADIF import/export tags.
- Added Band Plan editor native mode highlighting.
- Added email QSL grid square check box.
- Confirmation date reset default changed to 30 days.
- Cluster panel Tune bug fixed.
- New Log File error message fixed.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: https://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html